What were the reasons for leaving your last job?
Or, why are you looking for a different opportunity?
Yes, unless you are a fresh graduate, you will probably be asked the same question. Therefore, make sure you have prepared an answer for the same.
Worried about your interview preparations? Don’t know what kind of questions they will be asking? Well, guess what! This might just be the best place for you to get those answers.
The job market has changed almost overnight due to Coronavirus outbreak and the future remains unpredictable, but what is certain is that how workers are recruited has changed — starting with the interview process.
In response to COVID-19, many companies such as Google, Twitter, Amazon, Target, Ford, Flipkart, Uber, Microsoft have switched over to video interviews for job candidates.
Due to COVID-19, HR teams will rely heavily on video interviewing, which will lead to new virtual interview platforms that cater to their organisation’s specific needs, whether that’s group interview or test assessment capabilities.
This tech transition brings new best practices that applicants need to consider during a video interview.
- Make sure you present yourself well virtually. It’s not enough to just dress nicely, you want to demonstrate that you are adaptable in any environment.
- Applicants need to consider how their body language comes across on screen, especially since being at home can lure them into a false sense of informality.
- Place both feet on the ground, and avoid doing things like slouching or holding your head up with your hand.
- Always try to keep your hands in your lap to avoid distracting gesturing or fiddling.
- To make an eye contact with the recruiter look at the camera. Because looking at the interviewer’s face on your computer screen means you’re not actually looking into the camera and making eye contact. So its important to pay attention to where you are looking during the video interview”
What is a flowchart and why it is important?
A Flowchart shows the complete flow of a system through symbols and diagrams. It is important because it makes the system easy to understand for developers and as well as nontechnical team members.
Let us start by looking at the most common question of all Continue reading