If you are looking for creating a resume all by yourself in Microsoft word, then this article is for you. In this, you will find a list of curated resume templates in MS Word format free to download. Just download the resume sample for free and start editing.Continue reading
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light.. Here is a list of books that’ll give your career a boost based on what you want right now!Continue reading
What’s the best way to email your resume for a better result? The key is to read the job description carefully. You will want to follow any instructions the HR/Employer gives you on emailing your resume. Here are few steps on how to sending a professional email.Continue reading
Packers are an important part of the order fulfillment process and help ensure that goods reach consumers in good condition. A Packer prepares orders for shipping and loads them into the shipping container or vessel. This is done either from a warehouse or a manufacturing facility. Once the item has been packed, a Packer weighs and labels it properly before placing it in the shipping container. Packers are also responsible for updating the product inventory to account for moved items.Continue reading
Career site Indeed made a list of in-demand jobs that have “the most anticipated growth rates for the next 5 years.”
Here are the most in-demand jobs, including average salaries and qualification requirements.Continue reading
Johns Hopkins University is offering a free course to become a certified contact tracer. You can apply for contact tracing jobs in your area after obtaining the certificate.Continue reading
Remote jobs are on the rise since the inception of the novel coronavirus. This article is an attempt to curate the best work from jobs that you can take up to make income sitting at home.Continue reading
Skills are your talents and the expertise to perform a task or a job. Life skills help you deal with day to day tasks in all areas of life while professional skills allow you to perform specific work duties. There are several key types of skills: soft skills, hard skills, technical skills, and domain-specific skills.Continue reading
Good marketing is what determines whether a product or service will be an instant hit or a fatal flop. So marketing is at the core of every business.Continue reading
The job market has changed almost overnight due to Coronavirus outbreak and the future remains unpredictable, but what is certain is that how workers are recruited has changed — starting with the interview process.
In response to COVID-19, many companies such as Google, Twitter, Amazon, Target, Ford, Flipkart, Uber, Microsoft have switched over to video interviews for job candidates.
Due to COVID-19, HR teams will rely heavily on video interviewing, which will lead to new virtual interview platforms that cater to their organisation’s specific needs, whether that’s group interview or test assessment capabilities.
This tech transition brings new best practices that applicants need to consider during a video interview.
- Make sure you present yourself well virtually. It’s not enough to just dress nicely, you want to demonstrate that you are adaptable in any environment.
- Applicants need to consider how their body language comes across on screen, especially since being at home can lure them into a false sense of informality.
- Place both feet on the ground, and avoid doing things like slouching or holding your head up with your hand.
- Always try to keep your hands in your lap to avoid distracting gesturing or fiddling.
- To make an eye contact with the recruiter look at the camera. Because looking at the interviewer’s face on your computer screen means you’re not actually looking into the camera and making eye contact. So its important to pay attention to where you are looking during the video interview”