Here are some career objectives to write in a resume for Civil Engineers:
- Seeking a career that is challenging and interesting, and lets me work on the leading areas of technology, a job that gives me opportunities to learn, innovate and enhance my skills and strengths in conjunction with company goals and objectives.
- To Achieve high career growth through a continuous process of learning for achieving goal & keeping myself dynamic in the changing scenario to become a successful professional and leading to best opportunity. And willing to work as ****** (Civil) and in the reputed construction industry.
- To become an excellent Civil Engineer taking up Challenging Works in the Industrial structure, Building, Cooling Towers etc., with creative and diversified Projects & to be part of a Constructive & Fast Growing World.
- To make a position for myself in the competitive corporate world and contribute to achieving the goals on both professional and personal level
- To work in an environment that challenges me to improve and constantly thrive for perfection in all the tasks allotted to me
If you are making a Resume for a specific company, show your sincere interest in the position by stating the full name of the company and the position title in the objective. It’s always a plus to make a company-specific resume.
People also search for: civil engineer resume objective statements, objective for civil engineering student resume, engineering career objective, civil engineering goals and objectives career objective for the civil design engineer, career objective for freshers in a resume for civil engineer career objective for engineer fresher objective of civil engineering internship Page navigation
Credits: , Civil Engineer