See how to write an email to send Resume for a job application with a sample email:
- Use straightforward subject line
- Address the hiring manager by name
- In the first paragraph, tell the hiring manager who you are and why are you contacting them
- In the second paragraph say what value you’d bring to the company
- Close the resume email body with saying you’re eager to meet in person
- Use a polite close to sign off your letter, such as “Best” or “Sincerely.” Then, type your full name.
- Don’t forget to attach your resume and a cover letter saved in PDF
Sample Email Job Application Email #1
Email Subject: Lead Web Developer Seeks Full Stack Developer Position with [comapany name]
Dear [Hiring Manager’s Name],
Please find attached a copy of my resume for the Full Stack Developer position at [Company Name].
As the winner of the 2015 XYZ Award for Best Navigation and Structure, with a proven record of increasing user experience scores by over 60% and server efficiency by 30% for 10+ web apps, my goal is to leverage [number] years of experience to help [Company Name] succeed with optimizing the frontend and backend of your online platform.
I am looking forward to meeting you in person to share my insights and ideas on making XYZ’s web development quicker and more effective.
Lead Web Developer
[linkedin profile link]