Resume Objective for LPN or Licensed Practical Nurse. If you are an LPN and making a killer resume then you have come to the right place. In this article, you will find the best resume objective list for Licensed Practical Nurse….
- Experienced, dedicated and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse with more than 3 years in the healthcare industry seeks to acquire LPN position with[Hospital name]. Excellent interpersonal skills; cultivates professional relationships with patients and their families.
- An experienced licensed practical nurse looking to acquire a position at ABC Healthcare, with the ability to administer injections upon request by a general practitioner. Adept at fostering and sustaining open and productive professional relationships with physicians patients family members and other medical staff.
- Dedicated and sensitive Licensed Practical Nurse with an extraordinary work ethic and strong patient service record. Highly flexible scheduling availability to include evenings weekends and emergency situations as required.
- Positive thinker with the ability to calm nervous patients and their parents using the assurance of positivity. Seeking a licensed practical nurse position in XYZ Healthcare.
LPN Career Objective with no experience/fresher
Strongly motivated nursing graduate seeking a position as LPN with ABC Healthcare. Offering expertise in medical assistance, patient care, medication administration, and patient charting to bring remarkable success to the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Provides health information to patients’ family members and authorized guardians on health status and answers questions proposed treatments, procedures and medications.
- Coordinate with local health agencies including providers of medical ad surgical supplies.
- Assist doctors when conducting physical examinations and surgery.
- Schedules and coordinates health screenings, staff and parent orientation, community outreach and health information programs.