It is important to make the objective statement as compelling as possible if you are writing a resume or cv for a fresh graduate position.
This article covers all the basic rules of writing a Career Objective with examples.
Rules that you should follow while writing the statement of objective for your fresher resume.
- Make sure that career objective from the company viewpoint and not from your viewpoint. For example, do not say ‘to learn and become an expert in….’. Instead, it could be, ‘To allow the Organization to tap my full potential in the area of ….’
- Do not use a common statement for every single job application.
- The statement should be short and precise, and it should not be a summary of your background. Instead, you should talk about what your vision is and what kind of organization you are expecting.
- You should focus on showcasing what you can bring to the table and also mention why you would be a perfect candidate to fill a vacant post at the company.
Career Objective is very important when writing a CV or resume because this will let the recruiter gain more interest in reading your resume.
Career Objectives for Fresh Graduates Resume – Entry-level
Here is what your statement will include if you are aiming to enter the workforce after having graduated:
- Lead with your strongest trait.
- Include how your education will assist you well for the job.
- Include your average graduate score if needed.
- Name the position and company applied to.
- Explain your value to the company.
Career Objective Example for Fresher Resume:
Extremely motivated English Literature graduate with a 4.1 CGPA, looking to fill the position of a Copywriter at “The New York Times”. Wishing to use Research skills to help your company generate good quality content.
To add value to your organization with the help of my adaptability and grasping power, and to enhance my professional skill, set in accordance with your organizational objectives.
Energetic individual with strong knowledge of construction procedures. Looking to employ my knowledge as a fresh graduate of Civil Engineering to render efficient service in an entry-level civil engineer capacity.
Career Objectives with No Work Experience
An organized and motivated employee capable of time management and working under pressure in all environments. Seeking to join [company name] as an Administrative Assistant to assist in ensuring good internal communications and budget management.
Keywords: career objective for resume for fresher engineer, career objective for fresher in aviation, career objective for resume for fresher in computer science, career objective for fresh graduate, career objective for experienced, career objective for an engineer, career objective statement, normal objective for resume